ŁUKASIEWICZ – PIAP Institute to participate in ExpoOpakowania
Come and visit our stall and join a conference at ExpoOpakowania. Our experts will discuss digitization, 3D printing and robotization. The event will be sponsored by ŁUKASIEWICZ – PIAP Institute and will be held on 20 and 21 November 2019 in Expo Silesia, Sosnowiec.
The “Digitization of processes in the packaging industry” conference will be held on the first day of the trade fair between 10:15 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. We highly recommend the lectures by ŁUKASIEWICZ – PIAP Institute representatives at which we will address the following questions: how to prepare for automation and robotization in the production industry, how to select components and how good planning of the implementation project can affect the results. Visit us:
- (10:50 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.) 3D technology for rapid production of modern packaging and casings, Maciej Cader, PhD,
- (2:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.) A Pan-European Network of Robotics Digital Innovation Hubs for Agile Production (DIH²) project and “Robotics for Maintenance & Inspection in power engineering, transport and safety (RIMA)”, Jan Piwiński.
You can visit us at ExpoOpakowania at our stall shared with:
- Yaskawa – a supplier of industrial robots,
- Schunk – a supplier of grippers for robotic applications,
- Advanced Technologies Research and Development Centre CBiRNT – an education and training centre with state-of-the-art equipment.
For more information on ExpoOpakowania held on 20 and 21 November 2019 in Expo Silesia, ul. Braci Mieroszewskich 124, Sosnowiec and the programme of the conference “Digitization of processes in the packaging sector” visit www.exposilesia.pl/expoopakowania. Visit the website to register for the event. See you soon!