We hereby inform that:
- Your personal data are controlled by the Łukasiewicz Research Network – Industrial Research Institute for Automation and Measurements PIAP KRS 0000846727, Aleje Jerozolimskie 202, 02-486 Warsaw, referred to as the Controller. The Controller processes your personal data.
- For all matters related to processing your personal data by the Controller, contact our Data Protection Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data may be processed by the Controller for the following purposes:
|Purpose||Legal basis||Personal data retention period|
are processed for the purpose of performance of contracts to which those entities are party.
|Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR.||For the duration of the performance of a contract to the extent that and for as long as the personal data are necessary for the performance of that contract.|
are processed in accordance with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject.
|Art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR with regard to art. 22 1 of the Labour Code.||Performance of the contract with the employees, necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Employer is subject.|
are processed to inform about offers, promotions and relay marketing information etc.
Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR – consent.
Art. 6 (1) (b) and (f) GDPR – processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, e.g. product marketing.
|Until the consent is withdrawn and until the contract is performed.|
|Exercise of legal claims.||Art. 6 (1) (b) and (f) GDPR – processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, e.g. exercise or defence of legal claims.||The processing period results from the legal provisions, e.g. provisions of the Civil Code regarding the statute of limitations for the claims.|
|Tax obligations.||Art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR with regard to art. 74  of the Accounting Act.||The processing period results from the legal provisions.|
- GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
- Labour Code – Act of 26 June 1974 The Labour Code (Dziennik Ustaw of 2018 item 108 as amended).
- Civil Code – Act of 23 April 1964 (Dziennik Ustaw of 2017 item 459 as amended).
- Accounting Act – Act of 29 September 1994 on accounting (Dziennik Ustaw of 2018 item 395 as amended).
- Your personal data will be disclosed to third parties including:
- Entities cooperating with the Controller,
- Providers of telecommunication services, carrier companies, consulting, auditing, legal, research and development companies providing services for the Controller.
- You have the right to:
- Access your personal data,
- Rectify your personal data,
- Erase your personal data,
- Restrict personal data processing,
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority,
- Data portability,
- Withdraw consent at any time to process your personal data. Right to withdraw consent at any time will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal,
- Object to the processing of personal data.
To exercise those rights, contact the Personal Data Officer; contact data, see 2.
- Your data will not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.