The ‘WEB2SME’ Project
Development of methods of handling products and clients based on the WEB 2.0 technologies for global SMEs: WEB 2.0 Driven Service-Builder for Product Extension in Globally Acting SMEs (WEB2SME).
The goal of the ‘WEB2SME’ project was to develop IT solutions adapted to dynamically changing requirements of SMEs operating on global market, to allow the companies to extend their business profiles on new method of servicing products and serving clients. Software produced by the project uses the latest IT technologies including WEB 2.0. This enables establishment of on-line services where user-generated contents play the essential role. Solutions developed as part of the ‘WEB2SME’ project are suited to requirements and capabilities of SMEs.
Implementation timeframe: 12/2009 – 11/2011
Project budget: EUR 1,244.669, contract number: SME-2008-1-232125, 7th Framework Program
Project type: International research project
Coordinator: Innopole SL, Spain
- Institut Für Angewandte Systemtechnik Bremen, Germany
- Industrial Institute for Automation and Measurements (PIAP), Poland
- OAS Aktiengesellschaft, Germany
- ESCO Spółka z o.o., Poland
- SUPRA ELCO Technical Centre, Poland
- Industrias Mecano Electricas Fontecha Yebenes SL, Spain
- Freiheit.com Technologies GMBH, Germany
|This project has received funding from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Program for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no 232125.