Advanced training in KUKA robots programming
At the training the theoretical basics of the KPL syntax and practical skills in KUKA software can be gained.
Scope of the training:
- Introduction. General programming characteristics of the “Expert” mode.
- Variables and their declaration. Data manipulation. System Variables.
- Data Sets.
- Program Flow Control Manuals.
- Motion Programming.
- Subprograms and Functions.
- In / Out Instructions.
- Trigger – Output Controls Related to Motion Trajectory.
Trainings in PIAP’s Training Center are provided by the practicing engineers who have many years of experience in the construction and deployment of robotic workstations and have a thorough knowledge and skills necessary to maintain and operate robots.
Duration: 1 day
Place of training: Industrial Research Institute for Automation and Measurements PIAP, Al. Jerozolimskie 202, 02-486 Warszawa, there is a possibility to conduct the training at the Client’s premises.
Participation fee: 2600 PLN (net / person)
The price includes: paper training materials, stationery, lunch, coffee break, personal certificate.
phone: + 48 22 874 0 194
mobile phone: + 48 605 689 741