According to art. 13, par. 1 and 2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) we hereby inform that:
- Your personal data are controlled by the Industrial Research Institute for Automation and Measurements PIAP KRS 0000024396, Aleje Jerozolimskie 202, 02-486 Warsaw, referred to as the Controller. The Controller processes your personal data.
- For all matters related to processing your personal data by the Controller, contact our Data Protection Officer at: email@example.com.
- Your personal data will be processed to provide answer to your query in the contact form.
- Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties.
- You can request the Controller to:
a) access your personal data,
b) rectify your personal data,
c) remove your personal data,
d) restrict personal data processing,
e) lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority,
f) data portability,
g) withdraw consent at any time, to process your personal data in accordance with the consent clause. Right to withdraw consent at any time will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal, however, it will prevent us from providing any services,
h) object at any time to processing of personal data – in case the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Controller or when processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller or by a third party. The Controller shall no longer process the personal data unless the Controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
To exercise those rights, contact the Personal Data Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The data subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her.