The MILAN Project
Multifunctional Innovative Learning Assisting Network for VET in Advanced Manufacturing (MILAN)
The main goal of the MILAN project is to prepare an innovative vocational training course in the field of industrial as well as service robotics in the industrial applications with support of new ICT solutions, among others virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR).
The project main target groups are:
- people employed at SMEs: workers operating advanced machines (robots, automated working environment), middle-level technical staff,
- teachers, trainers, consultants in the field of robotics and automation,
- students of vocational schools.
Project implementation period: 01.11.2018-31.10.2021
Budget: EUR 58 479 (PIAP); project subsidized by the European Union, implemented as part of the ‘ERASMUS+’ Program, Action 2: Strategic Partnerships
Project type: international research project
Project coordinator: Bialystok University of Technology, Faculty of Computer Science (Białystok, Poland)
- Industrial Research Institute for Automation and Measurements (Warsaw, Poland)
- Technical University of Košice (Košice, Slovakia)
- Juraj Henisch School Complex (Bardejov, Slovakia)
- Technical University of Crete (Chania, Greece)
- Tallinn University of Technology (Tallinn, Estonia)