Training on Comau robot operation and programming
Presenting theoretical and practical knowledge on operation and basic programming of Comau industrial robots.
The trainee will acquire theoretical and practical knowledge on operation and basic programming of Comau industrial robots.
Scope of training
- Comau robots – general:
- robot types
- basic parameters (load carrying capacity, working space)
- main differences between the control systems
- Operation with an industrial robot
- manual operation, testing, automatic operation
- Coordinate systems
- idea, declaration, definition
- logic instructions
- positioning instructions
- Robot operation basics
- Robot movement capabilities
- Simple robot programs
- Programming robot trajectory
- Restoring, verifying and improving programs for correct and safe trajectory
- Changing position and parameters in the positioning command
- Restoring robot operation post emergency
Trainers and duration of training
The training is conducted at the client’s premises and lasts two days. The training is conducted by expert engineers with many years’ experience in design and implementation of robotic industrial stations with extensive know-how and skills required to maintain and operate industrial robots.