Industry Contact Point Industry 4.0
The aim of the Industry Contact Point Industry 4.0 is to support researchers and industrial entrepreneurs in obtaining funding for innovative research and implementation of cutting-edge technologies from the Horizon Europe programme. This is the EU’s largest-ever programme to support innovative research projects carried out by international consortia. A total of EUR 95.5 billion will be allocated for this purpose in the years 2021–2027.
The Industry Contact Point Industry 4.0 offers support in the following areas:
- artificial intelligence,
- cloud computing,
- smart networks and services.
The main activities of the Industry Contact Point Industry 4.0 include:
- assistance in finding international partners for European projects,
- representing Polish entities at matchmaking, networking and brokerage events,
- organization of training courses and workshops,
- conducting individual consultations,
- representing Polish entities in international associations.
Who is eligible for support?
- research institutes,
- public units,
- international organizations.
<img class=”wp-image-22327 aligncenter” src=”https://piap.lukasiewicz.gov.pl/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/logo-bpk-i-ministerstwa-edukacji-i-nauki-1024×162.jpg” alt=” width=”683″ height=”108″ />